An exciting opportunity with our client to drive acquisitions and customer lifetime value through optimizing digital channel capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or any related field;
- At least 8 years working experience in digital marketing or marketing automation;
- Hands on experience in digital marketing or integrated marketing projects;
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management to work with various teams;
- Strong analytical , project management and organizational skills with sharp business acumen;
- Team player and leader with a result oriented mindset.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain.
- Responsible in leading the Centre of Excellence for Digital Channel Optimization;
- Involve in fine tuning and enhancing of Operating Model for Marketing Automation Platform;
- Administering and governing of campaign execution rules such as prioritization, contact matrix;
- Supporting and optimizing EDM and SMS communications through Marketing Automation Platform;
- Consistently enhancing the playbook for campaign journeys;
- Conduct sharing on campaign success with marketing team to optimize campaign efficiency.