An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen their business and data analysis skills in one of the leading banks.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, Statistics or Applied Mathematics and related field;
- At least 3 years of working experience in data analytics and visualization;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Experience working with data visualization tools like PowerBI and Qlikview;
- Good at programming skills in Python, R, SAS and SQL;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good team player and adept at handling pressure.
- Working experience in Apache Spark, Hive and Hadoop and proficiency in Excel VBA and Access will be preferred;
- Experience in financial/banking industry is beneficial.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand data needs, gather requirements and implement data solutions to deliver business goals;
- Supporting internal teams with timely business insights, measurement and reporting for better decision making;
- Create Dashboards with the help of data analytics tools;
- Evaluate existing databases and systems and help the business with data driven decision making;
- Explore internal data and perform ad-hoc data mining tasks as & when required;
- Share the results with the business stakeholders in an easy & understandable format.