Great career opportunity as project analyst or project coordinator to be part of the Project Management Office (PMO) to provide project assistance to various project streams within the bank.
- Bachelors degree in IT or Banking/Finance related discipline (or equivalent experience);
- 2-4 years of financial management experience, preferably in banking environment;
- Excellent in Microsoft office applications including MS Excel, PowerPoint, sharepoint;
- Good understanding of Agile methodology;
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential;
- Meticulous and innovative.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services;
- Do pro-active reporting and tracking of project preparation, co-ordination and support;
- Assist and liaise with Business analysts, Development teams , testing teams and treasury users to analyse the progress of project activities;
- Schedule, co-ordinate and participate in the various project meetings;
- Prepare decks on status of the project and the risk reports;
- Documentation of various project budgets, expenditures and report submission to management;
- Escalate project risk and issues to relevant stakeholders within the time frame;
- Perform weekly/monthly consolidation and reporting of all outstanding activities to the project teams and management.