We are seeking a Command Centre Engineer to provide operational support to L1 & L2 teams within the Corporate Banking team.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 4 or more years of incident & problem management experience with ITIL process and people management;
- Able to work in shift rotation to support the business 24 X 7 including weekends and holidays;
- Understanding the SDLC promotion cycle;
- Experience in ITIL concepts and best practices;
- Dynamic individual with thirst to learn;
- Strong teamwork in order to complete tasks efficiently;
- Discipline and have eyes for detail;
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in application support role will be an advantage;
- Exposure to banking industry is a plus.
- Provide 7 x 24 operational support to production support teams;
- Facilitate investigation of complex technical issues;
- Responsible for Incident Management and Reporting;
- Point of escalation for support staff or management;
- Review all daily activities and ensure completion of shift duties for each team and proper handover;
- Coordinate disaster recovery testing and audit and facilitate business/operations communication during critical issues;
- Consolidate and analyse management reports for presentation;
- Ensure full compliance to audit requirements, operational standards, procedures and best practices;
- Lead formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews (PEPRs) with platform support teams;
- Ensures on-time communication to stakeholders on application issues and during critical times.