Our client is looking for a Manager for a Data Strategy team
You will work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation and partners to support the digital transformation journey to adopt new data science and artificial intelligence technologies to promote data sharing, use and management.
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- Minimum 3 year of experience in conceptualising and implementing data related initiatives and policies;
- Must have some background and understanding in Data Science, Data Analytics platform;
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders in analysing requirements and strategizing solutions;
- Able to own and drive the Data Strategy initiatives involving policies, processes, data exchange with ability to engage and steer priorities with senior business partners, users and subsidiaries;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that can create a consensus on action from a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders;
- Resourceful and proactive, particularly in proposing alternate solutions to achieve desired outcomes;
- Ambitious, hardworking, committed who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being collaborative with the teams and nurturing positive relationships with business partners.
- Data related certifications;
- Experience in implementing data related policies and guidelines.
- Responsible to formulate data strategies and encourage the appropriate data ownership, sharing and publication;
- Work closely with the teams (internal & external), industry players to drive/coordinate efforts relating to data strategy and governance activities;
- Develop appropriate systems and tools (Data Science and AI Technologies) to facilitate understanding and use of data to encourage data-driven decision making;
- Drive standardization and the development of Open Data Initiatives across the organization, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets;
- Develop data framework and implement strategies to meet business needs, to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations and reduce data redundancy;
- Prepare reports and statistics on a regular basis for submission to Senior Management.