Seeking for talented Senior Java Developers to develop and support cutting-edge critical low latency FX trading systems for leading global bank in Singapore
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of strong development experience in core Java and J2EE wtih low code defect rate;
- Strong fundamentals of Core Java concepts i.e. concurrency, multithreading, design patterns, collections, Spring MVC, Spring Boot etc;
- Well-verse in Linux environment and development methodologies i.e. Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) etc;
- Experience in Micro Services Architectur and collaboration tools i.e. source control , JIRA;
- Must possess strong database skills in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines working across flexible timezones;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.
- Experience in FX or Forex trading will be an advantage;
- SCJP Certified.
- Design and develop high volume and low latency critical FX systems for the bank;
- Responsible for entire software development lifecycle and end to end projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Prepare and produce release documents of software documents;
- Liaise and work with business users to gather functional and non-functional requirements and create roadmap for solutions;
- As as the technology point of contact for respective work streams and global program roadmap;
- Work closely with other development teams, business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders for timely delivery;
- Maintain and establish good relationship with stakeholders and build good rapport;
- Identify risk and issues to track and monitor with mitigation plans.