We have an excellent career opportunity to expand your technical expertise in Information Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance with an established company within the Financial Sector.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related studies with at least;
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in related field;
- With 2 – 5 years of IT Audit experience;
- Knowledge of IT risk and controls framework (ISACA, ISO 27000 standards), and technology-related regulation such as MAS TRM Notice and Guidelines;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, motivated and independent.
- A CISSP, CISA qualification or equivalent;
- Prior work experience in the financial services industry.
- To implement and review the IT Compliance program, ensuring compliance in the IT teams;
- To ensure IT compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- To report on any compliance gaps in IT processes;
- To be updated with technology related legislation and regulation that affect the Group IT Technology Risk management;
- Develop a compliance program to address any potential gaps in IT Technology Risk management;
- Reporting on compliance review activity, tracking all actions and risks arising from the review;
- Assist in other necessary reporting related to compliance issues in Group IT;
- Assist in auditing and status submission, escalating overdue responses accordingly;
- Assist in Root cause analysis for IT incidents;
- Provide training on compliance regulation, ensure awareness on risk & compliance matters;
- Source and validate data that measures Key Risk Indicator (KRI), track and report on their statuses, initiating corrective actions;
- Assist in maintaining departments Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and conduct control testing according to GRM & local RM&C requirements;
- Assist in the review of Project Risk Assessment (PRA) prepared by IT prior to start of project.