Our client in the insurance sector is seeking for an experienced Senior Data Analytics Manager to manage the organisation\’s data assets by crystalizing them to provide business users with accurate data insights in a fast, streamlined and efficient manner.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Statistics or Data Science;
- At least 8 years of working experience in data management in the area of data governance, data migration, policies and standards;
- Experience in designing data model and architecture principles;
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills to key stakeholders (e.g. head of departments);
- Familiar with doing data visualization using Tableau/Qlik;
- Ability to work with large data sets with strong interest in deriving insights;
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management experience.
- Working experience within the financial sector.
- Define and drive the organisation\’s vision and strategy in using analytics to improve decision-making;
- Improve the data and analytics\’ team\’s technical expertise in data management and and governance;
- Develop advanced analytics capabilities to integrate and deliver value into the business;
- Enhance the organisation\’s business intelligence tools and processes including regular reporting, data visualization and ad-hoc analyses;
- Drive the data governance initiatives such as data quality, metadata management and data protection;
- Work closely with different business users to make relevant data and information available for reporting and analytical purposes;
- Provide requirements to the data team team ensure the new reporting requirements are met;
- Enhance the data capture from new data sources.