Our client is looking for a dynamic and meticulous Senior Manager to be a part of the Data Governance team.
You will get to work with and through all levels in the organisation to support the compliance of data governance initiatives.
Also looking for candidates with supervisor experience to qualify for Assistant Director / Deputy Director role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in data governance policies/standards, conceptualising along with implementation;
- Solid knowledge of the industry standards and its challenges in the use of data and information;
- Experience in regulatory or compliance related work;
- Proven track record in successful end-to-end implementation of data exchange;
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data governance strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps;
- Well versed in stakeholder management with excellent communication skills;
- Should be resourceful, analytical and proactive in nature.
- Knowledge of Data Science or Data Analytics;
- Experience in financial services industry.
- Design and implement the data management standards/guidelines and processes for usage of data enterprise wide;
- Work with key partners to operationalise the Data Governance policies to support the enterprise data ecosystem;
- Ensure the compliance across the enterprise and assess the risk (both upstream and downstream) involved in noncompliance;
- Understand the data flows/lineage of data sources to support the enhancement and transformation of data management practices;
- Engage with different levels of stakeholders and data owners for efficient flow and use of data;
- Work with Information Security to ensure proper classification, exchange and protection of data.