We are looking for a Business Analyst to be part of the Risk Management team, to enhance and support systems related to Credit Risk activities within the bank.
- Degree in Banking / Information Technology or other related fields;
- At least 2 to 8 years of Business Analyst experience in financial institutions;
- Possess good understanding of the life cycle of credit risk applications;
- Strong knowledge in database management, good hands-on in using SQL query;
- Hands on experience with Agile and project management;
- Analytical, detail-oriented and solution-oriented;
- Resourceful, independent and proactive team player;
- Good communication skills, good grasp of the current state and evolution of financial markets.
- FRM Certified.
- Exposure on credit risk domain.
- Gather, collate and analyse user requirements and provide clear business documents;
- Conduct business requirement walk-through with users and key stakeholders;
- Perform data profiling and identify requirement gaps while performing UAT;
- Creating and executing test cases and coordinating User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Perform UAT, report and track all testing issues and perform root cause analysis;
- Provide support to queries from business users and manage production issues;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.