An exciting opportunity to support and be involved in product implementations and development in an well established Insurance company.
- Degree in IT or Business or related fields;
- At least 5 years working experience in Insurance domain;
- Able to execute assigned deliverables from implementation plans;
- Ability to embrace and lead change, and work effectively in a team;
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills to work well with colleagues at various levels;
- Have a positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Prior experience in product implementation/ operations related function.
- Work closely with product managers to evaluate product features, negotiate and propose solutions;
- Evaluate and prioritize business requirements of product initiatives to ensure successful implementation with minimal risk exposure;
- Review and analyze solutions proposed to ensure alignment to product intent;
- Identify new processes/process improvements required and map out new workflow;
- Review product collaterals and responsible for timely completion of product implementation signoff;
- Maintain up to date documentation which is needed for targeted product launch;
- Responsible to review and maintain user access in launch repository and signoff matrix.