We are looking for talented engineers with the passion for developing and maintaining high quality, interactive Android applications for the transportation & public safety industry.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Native Android application development using Android Studio;
- Familiar with complete mobile application development lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy & maintain);
- Deep understanding of Android SDK and Java;
- Experience in integration services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML);
- Familiar with continuous integration, code deployment software, workflows and at least one of the following Build tools eg : Jenkins, GIT, SVN;
- Strong communication skills and able to work well in a dynamic environment;
- Proactive team player, working well collaboratively with and through others;
- Initiative and independent with good user liaison skill.
- Agile / Scrum certified.
- Design and develop high quality, interactive and user centered Android applications;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams;
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Software maintenance of the existing software modules
- Software design and development of the new enhancements
- Support in integration, testing and deployment.
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Be proactive in keeping up with new technologies, industry best practices and trends.