An exciting opportunity as a GIS Consultant integrating enterprise critical public safety related system with Geographic Information System (GIS) with 1 of the leading organization in Singapore.
- Degree in computer Science, IT or related technical discipline
- Experience in ESRI ArcGIS i.e. ArcGIS Server, Desktop, Engine, Extensions i.e. Web Map Services (WMS), Web Feature Service (WFS) and Web Coverage Service (WCS) or other GIS technologies;
- Hands-on development experience on C#, .NET, web services, HTML5, Java Script;
- Meticulous and experienced in full software development cycle right from understanding requirement specifications, design, implementation, unit and integration and testing;
- Skilled on SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers for database;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Experienced in web solution development with GIS integration.
- Develop GIS related software solutions by studying requirements, systems flow, data usage and work processes;
- Responsible for software design, programming and testing for new application;
- Deliver results that meet requirements specifications with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction;
- Involve in the application deployment and system troubleshooting;
- Work as an integral member of a project team, making important individual contributions.