An established financial organisation is seeking a Lead Data Architect to lead in the management and development of their data warehouse for one of their regulatory/compliance projects!
- Experienced in Metadata management and data management;
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, of which 3 years are as a Data Architect or in a similar capacity;
- Experience in Erwin or IBM Infosphere Data Architect tools;
- Successfully completed 2 large data projects from conceptual designing to implementation and post-implementation support;
- Good knowledge of IT security and regulatory;
- Strong experience in designing data model and architecture principles;
- Ability to determine database structural requirements and analyze database implementation methods;
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management experience;
- Familiar with the creation of data diagrams for key entities.
- Has working experience in the financial institutions.
- Has experience with regulatory/compliance projects.
- Determine database structure requirements by analyzing and studying business requirements and needs;
- Analyze database implementation methods, ensuring compliance to external and internal policies;
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for senior management;
- Organize data at both the micro and macro level, for various data models (e.g. logical and physical);
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of projects accordance to timeline provided;
- Provide a logical data model as a standard for consuming applications with elements required for business rules.