What is expected from this role?
We are looking for an HR Generalist. This role shall grow to group level HR Head.
Initial primary focus shall be on internal talent acquisition and talent pipeline in line with our growth plan. Mid-term focus shall be on training & development, compliance and productivity improvement. Long term (2-3 years) plan shall be to manage overall HR operations, talent pipeline and employee engagement across all the group companies. Key performance objectives are:
- You shall work with management to understand the expected business growth and to assess the requirements of additional internal talents;
- Execute the talent acquisition strategy within the desired timeframe;
- Use various channels to attract and source the talents;
- Align and improve the Sciente employer brand with the hiring strategy;
- Pre-screen the potential candidates and manage the logistics;
- Manage the orientation process and employee engagement thereafter;
- Manage L&D programmes;
- Measure the performance of new-hires to ensure the desired productivity;
- Ensure the compliance (PDPA, MoM rules & regulations etc.).
Who shall enjoy this role?
- This role shall grow to a senior leadership role. Therefore, someone with ambitions to understand the organisational challenges and be committed to work towards solutions;
- Aspiring to sharpen the skills across the HR operations;
- Strategic approach to make talent aquisition easy;
- Good handle on team management and making the team succeed;
- Out-going personality with excellent inter-personal skills;
- Working with ambiguities is not a problem to achieve the desired results; and
- An aptitude for continuous learning and improving the internal processes.
What are the pre-requisites for the role?
- Deep skills in end-to-end talent aquisition (from sourcing strategy to sourcing execution to successful hiring) in Singapore are very much required;
- Work experience in one of the areas like employee engagement/ training & development/ performance management; and
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in above mentioned areas.
Why should you consider Sciente International ?
- We strive to live a meaningful lives. If you believe in work-life success and meaningful experiences at work, we should be on the top of your list of potential employers.
- As a professional, grow your career with a high growth firm which is awarded the best recruitment firm – technology by Singapore HR Awards 2018 and voted “the best recruitment firm for IT & Engineering positions” in Singapore for 3 years in a row.
- Received Awards of “HR Advocate”, Corporate Social Responsibility and Purpose Driven Organisation at the Singapore HR Awards 2018 organised by SHRI.
- Awarded for “leading HR practices for CSR, Work-Life Integration, Learning & Development and Tech HR Resource Management” by SHRI in 2017 and for “the best innovation by a recruitment agency” by Human Resources in 2016;
- You shall always be learning due to large number of opportunities – which you shall be given within IT Recruitment & Search Consulting;
- Our commitment to your continuous daily learning & development to make you the best in whatever you do;
- Our founding purpose of giving back to community has created a culture within the organisation where you shall enjoy the professionalism, transparency, proven leadership, values we adhere to with a meaningful work-life balance;
- If you are not making the mistakes, then you are not learning/growing enough. You shall be encouraged for innovative and out-of-box thinking to delight the clients; and
- You and your performance shall determine your career growth. When you are a part of our team, these are some of the things which shall make you stand out within the industry.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply to this Job” below.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.