What is expected from this role?
We are looking for an HR Executive to take care of HR activities from onboarding to offboarding. Key performance objectives are:
- Issuance of the Offer Letters for selected candidates
- Managing all the on-boarding documents as per requirements
- Collating all the required documents & filing it
- Assisting in background checks/orientation/training as per the plan
- Managing Records in the internal system including leaves
- Managing activities related to time-sheets, expense claims, leave administration etc.
- Submit Weekly reports
- Support daily queries from employees and welfare of associates
- Assisting in organising Buzz events for Associates
- Assisting in Associate feedback surveys to improve the Associate satisfaction
- Perform duties as required for employee satisfaction
Who shall be the right candidate for this role?
- As long as you have credentials to manage HR transactions in a disciplined manner with eye for details and you are confident in delivering the above-mentioned responsibilities, you shall have a meaningful experience doing this role. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Why should you consider Sciente?
- As a professional, grow your career with a high growth group.
- We are awarded the best recruitment firm – technology by Singapore HR Awards 2018 and voted “the best recruitment firm for IT & Engineering positions” in Singapore for 2 years in a row.
- Received Awards of “HR Advocate”, Corporate Social Responsibility and Purpose Driven Organisation at the Singapore HR Awards 2018 organised by SHRI.
- Awarded for “leading HR practices for CSR, Work-Life Integration, Learning & Development and Tech HR Resource Management” by SHRI in 2017 and for “the best innovation by a recruitment agency” by Human Resources in 2016;
- You shall always be learning due to large number of opportunities – which you shall be given within IT Recruitment & Search Consulting;
- Our commitment to your continuous daily learning & development to make you the best in whatever you do;
- Our founding purpose of giving back to community has created a culture within the organisation where you shall enjoy the professionalism, transparency, proven leadership, values we adhere to with a meaningful work-life balance;
- If you are not making the mistakes, then you are not learning/growing enough. You shall be encouraged for innovative and out-of-box thinking to delight the clients; and
- You and your performance shall determine your career growth. When you are a part of our team, these are some of the things which shall make you stand out within the industry.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply to this Job” below.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.