What is expected from this role?
This role is with Sciente International Pte Ltd and role is based at Changi Business Park (near Expo MRT).
Depending upon the level of competency and prior experience, incumbent shall be guided through The Sciente Way to deliver the services in some of the following major areas:
- Primarily, person shall manage full set of accounts for a Singapore entity and govern full-set of accounts for an India entity in an efficient manner;
- Shall ensure the compliance of best accounting practice and be supporting the end of the year audit processes;
- If required, shall manage the monthly pay-roll, submit CPF & other related transactions within the stipulated time-lines;
- If required, shall assist in preparation of Scope of Work for the services being offered to clients and invoicing accordingly;
- Responsible for miscellaneous transactions like Services Agreements with clients, government grants, GST, audit support, cross-border transactions etc.
- With time, incumbent shall grow to take care of additional responsibilities in line with the growth of the business e.g. larger entity, compliance, cross border transactions, USA entity etc.
Who shall fit-in the best for this role?
- For this role, prior exposure to full set of accounts, Tally software, invoicing, AR, payroll & professional services contracts/agreements shall be needed;
- Ability to work independently is very much needed to succeed in the role;
- We provide opportunities to all aspirants who are determined to succeed in life (both at work and in personal life). Therefore, your aspirations & motivation for delivering value, passion and willingness to put-in required efforts shall make you a good fit for this role.
Why should you consider Sciente International?
- You shall always be learning due to many opportunities – which you shall be given;
- Our commitment to your continuous daily learning & development to make you the best in whatever you do;
- Our founding purpose of giving back to community has created a culture within the organisation where you shall enjoy the professionalism, transparency, proven leadership, values we adhere to with a meaningful work-life balance;
- If you are not making the mistakes, then you are not learning/growing enough. You shall be encouraged for innovative and out-of-box thinking; and
- You and your performance shall determine your career growth. When you are a part of our team, these are some of the things which shall make you stand out within the industry.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply to this Job” below.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.