Great opportunity to work in an established Insurance organization to lead a team in managing day to day operations and providing timely and accurate Financial and Regulatory Reporting.
- Degree / Diploma in Accountancy, Finance or ACCA;
- 4-8 years of experience in financial and regulatory reporting;
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a team lead role;
- Familiar with accounting and insurance regulatory framework in Singapore;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably from the insurance and banking sector.
- Responsible to lead and develop the team within the Financial & Regulatory Reporting section;
- Manage day to day operations such as bank reconciliations, accounting, regulatory reporting, inter-company billings etc; â€‹
- Review full-set accounts include Group Ledger and Financial Statements;
- Ensure a robust financial reporting system and proper accounting records in place;
- Review of work processes and controls to improve effectiveness and efficiency of financial closing and reporting processes;
- Work closely with various teams within the organisation and liaise with external auditors as well.