We have an exciting opportunity in the Financial Services Industry for a Security Specialist with technical hands-on expertise in Infrastructure. The ideal candidate enjoys security work and showcases a holistic expertise in cyber security.
- Cyber Security Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CCSP etc;
- Expert knowledge in industry standards, risk regulations, guidelines and best practices;
- Proven experience as an Information or System Security Engineer with deep understanding of security principles, techniques and protocols;
- Detailed technical knowledge of infrastructure and endpoint security;
- Hands-on experience in security systems (firewalls, content filtering, anti-virus software,intrusion detection systems, authentication systems etc)
- Excellent communicator able to present security issues to peers and management;
- Meticulous multi-tasker capable of working under pressure.
- Degree / Diploma in or related to Information Technology.
- Manage and support the technical aspects of security controls for a multi-location environment;
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on security controls, threats and countermeasures by designing the security architecture and developing techniques to mitigate vulnerabilities and repeatable task automation;
- Raise patch requests to support teams to implement endpoints, systems and network patches timely;
- Review and approve firewall rules and other security changes;
- Manage, maintain and monitor various security technologies (Firewall, Encryption, HIPS, AV, Proxy, IPS, Patch Management etc);
- Configure and troubleshoot security tools and infrastructure security devices when necessary;
- Participate in vulnerability assessment testing for internal, external and wireless networks and disseminate findings and reports to system owners and followup for closures;
- Identify potential risks, analyse new security solutions and develop approaches to mitigate identified issues and work with IT team to implement recommendations;
- Investigate security breaches with the SOC team and respond to incident by including steps to minimise the impact followed by a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage;
- Prepare and document SOPs, policies and protocols;
- Prepare and update periodic security posture reports on security controls statues for the stakeholders.