A leading security provider in Singapore is seeking a Senior Information Security Manager to develop policies to guide and govern users to ensure compliance to legal and industry requirements, best practices and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security and/or equivalent;
- Proven expertise in compliance programs and information technology, general governance and information security policies;
- Experienced in all levels of project management;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure;
- Discrete and able to handle confidential and sensitive issues;
- Familiar with regulatory and industry guidelines;
- Expert communicator with interpersonal skills to communicate with, both verbally and in writing, and influence staff from all levels.
- CISSP or CISM certified.
- Develop and manage information security policy based on ISO 27001;
- Govern the use and administration of IT services and ensures compliance to applicable legal and industry requirements and standards;
- Develop policies for end users and providing guidance on policy use;
- identify policy issues and develop appropriate analytical and procedural frameworks to mitigate the issues;
- Manage data classification program to inform permissible use(s) and applicable protections for different information categories;
- Collaborate own unit with other business units to attain a system-wide approach that is responsive to corporate needs.