An excellent opportunity to take up interesting .NET development projects in a global environment within the financial sector. You will be working on Market Risk and Product Control applications in the bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in application development using .NET and MS SQL technologies;
- Involved in Web Applications Development in C#.NET;
- Experience using SSRS / SSIS to design, develop, test, and deploy reports;
- Experience in working within banking and IT controls;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology;
- Experienced in support Market Risk / Product Control applications.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency;
- Aid in trouble-shooting problems and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate.