A well established organisation in the financial services industry is seeking an IT Developer at the Assistant Manager level to develop, maintain and support their core mission critical application on Java/J2EE platform.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- 4 – 6 years of experience in the design and development of complex Java/J2EE applications;
- Proficient in databases like Oracle, PL/SQL;
- Experienced in end to end SDLC cycles and Configuration management methodologies;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and Test Driven development methodology;
- Team management experience;
- Java Certifications.
- Perform enhancements on existing web based front-end applications and mission critical back office systems;
- Work in unison with business analysts in extracting the business requirements from end users and subject matter experts;
- Analyse and visualize business requirements and provide optimal solutions to effect the same ;
- Perform impact analysis for the changes to the various components and interfaces in the system;
- Work on the design, development, and testing phases to ensure the implementation of the functionality within the stipulated time;
- Manage a team of Java developers and perform code reviews;
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables in every phase of the SDLC.