Our leading Financial Services client has an opportunity for Accounting professionals to be part of Group Finance team to support Financial Reporting and Consolidation activities.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial and regulatory reporting;
- 2-3 years of work experience in audit firm;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GAAP;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel);
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking and organisational skills.
- CPA / CMA qualified.
- Preparing periodic Group closing and regulatory reporting for Head Office ;
- Working closely with external auditors for audit process to generate report for Audit Committees and Board;
- Prepare GAAP-basis financial statements for the management;
- Assessing the impact on Group Financial Statements and Head office reporting according to Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) and regulations ( Banking / Insurance Act);
- Establish and implement financial policies and control to ensure compliance and standardisation of accounting policies;
- Keeping a track on changes related to financial systems and upgrades;
- Providing continuous support to work process for maintain effectiveness and efficiency of reporting functions.