Our client is a leading financial services provider. They are seeking an enthusiastic professional within IT who can provide assistance to the management & other ad-hoc administrative tasks facing the technology team.
- Prior experience in supporting projects within Technology & Operations team;
- Strong experience in Governance & control in a corporate environment;
- Able to immediately summarize the details and be succinct with management;
- Proven track record in monitoring project costing & successful project deliveries;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Proficient in vendor and stakeholder management, resource management;
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills;
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks;
- Flexible and adaptable.
- ITIL Certified.
- Maintain high performing service support functions across organisation;
- Pro-active reporting and tracking of project preparation, co-ordination and support;
- Assist the management team in managing project deliverables and reporting;
- Assist management team in finance management by maintaining forecasts and budgets;
- Troubleshooting operation/technical issues, ensuring that service agreements are met;
- Assist management team in reconciliations across various management;
- Keep positive relationships with vendors and stakeholders;
- Process Improvement by interacting with other groups as appropriate.