We have an exciting role to drive a generational transformation in data management! Leveraging industry best practices in a well-established bank, you will be leading the change to establish the database transformation roadmap and architecture.
If you possess deep knowledge of database technology and passion to lead a change within the bank, this is the right role for you!
- More than 10 years of experience in managing database administration / operations;
- Good understanding of challenges in complex financial services environment;
- Expertise on new database technologies like MariaDB, Hadoop, Cassandra Database;
- Good understanding on Big data, AI, specialized database platforms and the cloud;
- Good experience in resolving database problems with sound knowledge in software development and middleware technologies;
- Be able to articulate and present complex IT problems and solutions to senior management;
- Strong analytical skills, with leadership quality and demonstrate ability to conceptualize and clearly communicate;
- Ability to galvanize multiple teams to work together to resolve issues;
- Be proactive, thorough, and well-organized.
- Experience in Oracle Database, Powershell, Server Virtualization.
- Lead and manage database team to run, maintain and modernize the database platforms;
- Lead efforts to establish the bank's architecture and roadmap for the database transformation;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for technical changes related to new database technologies like MariaDB, Hadoop, Cassandra Database;
- Coordinating day to day efforts of the team, providing expertise on Big data, specialized database platforms and the cloud;
- Provide technical advice on system security vulnerabilities, compliance setting and enterprise systems;
- Provide solid technical solutions and best practices when necessary.