A great opportunity for Business / Test Analyst to be a part of one of the leading banks in Singapore by providing support in implementation of projects and initiatives.
- Experience with banking functions such as Security Custody Operations;
- Good knowledge and experience of taking part in various stages of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Implementation;
- Hands on experience of working on Strategic Projects, System Execution and Business renovation;
- Skilled in writing reports and making presentations;
- Must possess strong analytical skills and creative thought process;
- Efficient technical and business communication skills.
- Experience in Project Management.
- As a Business Analyst / Tester for different applications, focus on User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Coordinate with business users / stakeholders to gather requirements and necessary elements for successful testing;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results, defect management);
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Perform root cause analysis;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- Ensure that the back up operations for the project stream are implemented within the timeframe;
- Responsible for follow up upon implementation of projects/initiatives.