We are looking for a Highly Dynamic and Profound Operation Manager to manage the overall operation for Bangalore-based Off-shore Development Centre (ODC).
- Degree holder with experience managing Development Centre or any Technology support group in a multi-platform environment;
- Expertise in Project, Team and Vendor Management experience;
- Good understanding of operational tools and software;
- Good understanding of Application Development & Support and Incident & Change Management;
- Good knowledge of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR);
- Strong analytical and leadership quality;
- Assertive, ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge in Core Banking domain;
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ITIL and CMMI methodologies;
- Has a passion in the latest hardware/software technology.
- Manage requirements for ODC operations that include ODC host support, Core Banking and other Applications development within Asia and Europe regions;
- Work with various units in prioritizing projects/issues, ensuring progress adhere to agreed schedule/stipulated timeframe;
- Ensure services provided by vendors meet the terms of Service Level Agreement;
- Involved in the implementation of ITIL and CMMI processes, including in-house policy;
- Perform Project Management and Team Management;
- Manage the plan/strategy for Business continuity planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR), as well as addressing Compliance, Risk and Security matters within ODC.