We are looking for a Leader who is experience in transforming organization with mobile solutions and technologies.
He/She will be leading a team to implement innovative mobile solutions adopting Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Electronic Engineering;
- Has at least 8 years of experience in Project Management with minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Mobility Solutions;
- Good understanding of iOS and/or Android platforms;
- Strong OO design/programming skills in Java, Objective-C and/or Swift with experience in iOS / Android SDK;
- Proven ability to efficiently interact with senior management & IT stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a global team and matrix organization;
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment;
- Independent, and willing to continuously learn and improve skills;
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- PMP/Prince II Certified;
- Exposure to AWS Lambda and/or Outsystems platform.
- Responsible for the delivery, design, development and maintenance of mobile application projects include new development, change request enhancements as well as supporting business-as-usual and operations activities;
- Co-ordinate and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Maintain good business knowledge of the systems/markets locally and globally, staying abreast in latest industry trends especially in mobile space;
- Organise and document regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management;
- Work closely with IT disciplines for resource management;
- Work closely with IT Risk/Security/Audit Management team for risk analysis and review of security standards within the organization;
- Ensure Service Transition procedures, including change control and release management, are adhered to;
- Ensure projects adhere to the corporate's Project Life Cycle Model and CMMI/Scrum/ITIL best practices;
- Provide recommendations to management on how to improve project delivery.