Keen in growing your career as an Assistant Manager leading a team of Business Analysts and being part of a well-established organisation in the financial services sector? Our client is seeking an individual who has good stakeholder management and keen to be the liaison between the Group IT development team as well as business users for both BAU and new projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Business Analyst;
- Strong experience in stakeholders management;
- Meticulous and analytical, with an eye for details;
- Independent and proactive, able to work with moderate supervision;
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Certified PMP.
- Involve in new project implementation, enhancement and Business As Usual;
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand and document business requirements;
- Engage stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Articulate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Create and execute System Integration Test and support User Acceptance Test;
- Analyse business processes, initiate improvements to enhance efficiency of workflow;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Ensure adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.