An exciting opportunity for SAP FICO professionals to work as Senior Business Analyst (Techno-Functional) for one of the leading Security Organisations.
- Bachelor\’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Must have experience of end to end roll out / implementation of SAP FICO (integration to O2C and P2P);
- Good knowledge of ECC 6 SAP FICO and integration of SD & MM modules;
- Should have the ability to liaise with stakeholders to understand the business needs;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis and creating specifications;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Willing to do some travelling;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA Finance, SAP BPC;
- Certification in SAP.
- Responsible for project implementation and support on SAP FICO (GL, AP, AR, FA, BA, CCA, PCA);
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements;
- Analysis of SAP and business processes problems and recommending solutions to Roll Out implementations;
- Provide application support to users in troubleshooting ,configuration and resolution of issues;
- Develop accurate documentation for user guides, technical specifications, test plan, test scenario and test cases;
- Reviewing the code,change requests and providing system enhancements to improve business efficiency.