Keen to lead in full-cycle project delivery whilst wanting to deepen your skill-set in business intelligence using the latest technologies? Our client in the financial sector is seeking an experienced project manager with strong business intelligence experience to join them in leading strategic business intelligence projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- â€‹â€‹Minimum 5 years of experience in managing IT projects in the areas of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Analytics;
- Strong understanding of issues surrounding Data projects (e.g. data quality, data completeness, data visualization);
- Experience in managing complex IT projects using different methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum);
- Experience managing contract proposals, negotiations and vendors;
- Solid project management skills with strong organization, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Should possess leadership, relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills.
- PMP or Agile Certified;
- Familiar with BI tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense, Datastage and Netezza;
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Coordinate resources/activities across organizations to facilitate execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are on-time and within scope by tracking project and task progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Responsible for contract proposals, negotiations and approval for the project;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the team members and stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and communication plan.