An exciting opportunity for a strong leader to manage a variety of UNIX platforms, leveraging industry best practices in a well-established bank.
- More than 10 years of IT experience, supporting UNIX Infrastructure;
- Competent in managing mission critical services on UNIX platform, namely Solaris, AIX, Linux;
- Strong technical and leadership experience on managing complex UNIX deployments;
- Strong analytical skills, with leadership quality and demonstrate ability to conceptualize and clearly communicate;
- Good understanding of challenges in complex financial services environment;
- Ability to galvanize multiple teams to work together to resolve issues;
- Be proactive, thorough, and well-organized;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent soft skills especially interpersonal and presentation skills.
- ITIL Certified.
- Lead and manage team to run, maintain and modernize all UNIX platforms (Solaris, AIX, Linux);
- Coordinating day to day efforts of the team, providing systems support and system set up for new projects;
- Set guidelines and implement good corporate processes, procedures and governance control;
- Operating System and third party software installation, upgrades and maintenance;
- Involved in installation of hardware / software and maintenance and setup of file systems;
- Resolve software problems with operating systems or third party products;
- Work on file System and Database Backups/restores (Netbackup and TSM knowledge);
- Involved in Operating System Patching, Performance Monitoring, System Configuration management;
- Maintenance of system security and compliance setting and system;
- Provide solid technical solutions and best practices when necessary.