We are looking for a Capital & Funding Operational Analyst under the Corporate Treasury – Group Capital & Funding team in the banking industry.
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Business, Accounting or related disciplines;
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience covering the key operational functions;
- Good understanding of the processes, control and end to end payment process;
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and taxation guidelines;
- Possess product knowledge, mainly in bonds;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in basic Python coding;
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services.
- Cover Bond management with exposure to outsourcing and MAS Regulation changes;
- In charge of system testing to improve the existing processes;
- Reconciliation and reports preparation for management;
- Project cash flow, quarterly forecast and yearly budget;
- Follow up with relevant parties on approval, end to end payment process;
- Support the team on hedging and post trade tasks;
- Do basic python coding, IT system implementation, automation, dashboard and other adhoc projects.