We are looking for a experienced Business Analyst who has rich experience in implementing large-scale data migration projects in banking industry. This role will give you the opportunity to work with industry experts and you will gain regional exposure.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 4-5 years’ of business analysis experience mainly in handling data migration projects;
- Good knowledge and experience in data migration methodology and strategy;
- Possess domain knowledge in securities, cash equities, futures, derivatives and foreign exchange;
- Knowledge in Front, Middle and Back office processes within Financial Services;
- Strong stakeholder management skills to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Strong leader with emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile / SCRUM certifications;
- Work with business users to elicit and validate the business requirements for the data migration projects for the organization;
- Responsible to set up the data migration strategy, data migration planning and data migration activities/executions;
- Response to define the reports for data verifications and data reconciliations;
- Responsible to work closely with different teams and vendors during data migration rehearsals / mock runs and regression testing;
- Responsible to take part in various stages including integration testing, user acceptance testing (UAT) data migration go-live, production live verification, etc.;
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all defects are track to closure;
- â€‹Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented.