Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and independent Business Intelligence / Operation Process Optimization analyst to be part of its Financial Information Management team.
You will be running Business Intelligence and process automation projects to facilitate work efficiency and productivity. Be part of the strategic team to transform manual testing to automated testing to optimize the operation process within the department.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 4 years of experience in data modelling, designing, developing and deploying Qlik Sense data models and dashboards for visualization;
- Possess a good understanding of Qlik applications and data security architecture;
- Strong understanding of relational databases, cubes and data modeling;
- Possess strong analytical skills and problem solving skills to build the solutions;
- Possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to structure coherent recommendations;
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiative, handle multiple tasks and shift priorities to meet deadlines;
- Team player, meticulous and able to work independently.
- Experience with coding in Python or R.
- Run Business Intelligence and process automation projects to facilitate work efficiency and productivity.
- Be part of the strategic team to transform manual testing to automated testing to optimize the operation process.
- Supporting the identification and proposal of Use Cases on a cost-to-benefit analytical basis, with the ability to provide insightful critique;
- Conduct operational research for proposed Use Cases, to serve as a cost-justification basis for management decisions;
- Gathering, analyzing and synergistically integrating Use Case requirements;
- Design and develop optimized visualization solutions using BI tools including Qlik Sense and Microsoft Power BI;
- Managing maintenance / enhancements of data models and visualization dashboards, to support changes in data architectures and BI tool upgrades;
- Continual exploration and proposal of new automation tools to facilitate work efficiency.