An excellent opportunity to join one of the well established insurance companies in Singapore as a Business Analyst Manager. The right candidate will be involved in the planning and driving of infrastructure initiatives, improve current applications and ensure data integrity and security to support the Contact Centre department. In cohesion with internal stakeholders and vendors, the Business Analyst Manager will support new implementations and enhancements to the insurance business line of applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business IT or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of business analysis experience preferably in a call centre environment;
- Good knowledge of new database technologies;
- Good experience in operation process improvements and data review;
- Familiar with regulatory requirements that govern data standards such as Personal Data Protection Act etc;
- Excellent stakeholder management and a team player;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical, strong problem-solving skill and an eye for details;
- Available for call-outs on evening and weekends.
- PMP Certified.
- Review internal data standards to ensure data adequacy and accuracy in accordance with regulatory requirements;
- Assess and establish database requirements to improve operation processes and perform database troubleshooting, ensure database security and performance;
- Understand needs of users and work with various teams on business requirements, perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) of new implementations, enhancements and defect fixes;
- Responsible for statistical reporting and presentation to management;
- Involve in the annual disaster recovery initiatives;
- Conduct training, provide advisory and problem solving;
- Regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities.