Great opportunity for an inspiring individual to join our client as a Technical Analyst to support their IT Infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience;
- Strong technical knowledge in Windows Operating Systems platforms and Web Server applications (Apache/IIS);
- Proficient in implementation /administration of Active Directory (including all AD components), Exchange, SharePoint;
- Ability to handle administration, deployment and troubleshooting of SAN storage (ESXi 5.5 and above);
- Experienced in Patch / Inventory management, Security / Vulnerability assessment and Remediation, System builds, Hardware break-fix;
- Good Vendor Management skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- CCNA/CCNP and Windows Platform Certifications.
- Responsible for daily operational tasks to monitor/check to ensure that all systems are in good working condition;
- Responsible to detect signs of abnormalities in systems and escalate to relevant parties for remedies/resolutions;
- Work closely to vendors and stakeholders to ensure smooth operations;
- Maintain / Ensure SLAs for BAU operations;
- Ability to take on ownership & responsibility for systems;
- Work closely with application developers and other staff;
- Lead continuous improvement effort for organization to optimize performance and availability of systems.