Our client is seeking for a meticulous and driven Project Manager (PM) to oversee the full spectrum of project management and BAU projects for one of their core, mission critical systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent;
- With minimum 8 years of experience in Project Management and BAU;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience in execution of multiple related development and BAU projects simultaneously;
- Proven ability to manage preventative and corrective maintenance activities;
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills;
- Must be a creative problem solver, able to think and work on-the-fly in a dynamic environment;
- Willing to work in a 24 x 7 support environment;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP or CITPM Certification.
- Oversees the daily activities of Core Mission Critical Application;
- Manage the flow of all maintenance work orders (System enhancements, defects and data patch) and be responsible for the Planning and Scheduling of all components needed to meet expected delivery outcome;
- Maintaining proper records to track effectiveness of maintenance activities;
- Provide verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues;
- Coordinate efforts with various stakeholders within IT and Business to identify root cause and recommend solutions;
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement, prioritise enhancements and oversee implementation;
- Escalation support for all night batch job issues;
- Willing to work on extended hours to support system (system runs 24 x 7);
- Maintain and monitor required staffing levels and schedule to ensure that the team can meet the demand and respond in a timely manner to system anomalies and outages.