An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen skill sets in Data Analysis for Strategic Initiatives.
- Bachelor\’s degree, preferably in a field (Finance, Statistics, Business Analysis, Computer Science);
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Data Analyst;
- At least 2 years of experience in writing and optimizing SQL statement;
- Experience of creating and maintaining data under IBM Netezza environment;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- R, Python skills.
- Responsible for developing contextual data sets using SQL for Enterprise Analytics;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Assisting the IT Subject Matter Experts to create and reviewing the data transformation logic;
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Responsible to identify and escalate any data quality issues to the respective teams;
- Working closely with the business users to support on User Acceptance Testing or resolving data quality issues.