If you are an experienced and passionate Data Engineer, this is the opportunity for you. Excellent career opportunity to be part of leveraging data to transform the enterprise and be at the forefront of innovation working in a high performance and fun team.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 3 years of working experience in SQL;
- Experience in creating and managing data assets;
- Extensive experience working with very large data sets, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Proven track record of solving challenging problems by applying advanced analytics;
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a big data analytics environment;
- Experience in programming using Java, Python, R.
- Proficient in IBM Netezza Environment;
- Architect the overall supporting storage and compute infrastructure to support the deployment of the analytics models, applications and visualization of the results;
- Conduct data assessment, analysis and data profiling on the source data;
- Work with the IT Source System teams to finalize the data transformation logic;
- Develop contextual datasets using SQL;
- Proactively identify and escalate any data quality and mapping issues;
- Build analytics tool that uses data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics;
- Work with Business users on User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Continuously monitoring and testing the system to ensure optimized performance of the models.