Want to join a rapidly transforming organization and be part of an exciting journey.
If you have expertise in Networks, here’s a great opportunity.
You will have regional oversight to network projects and operations for all sites within the region to help transform and propel growth.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 4 years of Network Support, Operational and Data Center experience;
- Minimum 2 years in Project Management with experience in pre-sales solution conceptualization;
- Expertise following areas:
- Firewall, VPN, MPLS, LAN, Switches, Routers, Wireless, and Windows servers;
- Structured cabling (Fiber Optic, OM3 / OM4, UTP Cable, Cat 5e / 6);
- Network protocols (TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, DNS, HTTP) and IP networking (VPN, DNS, WINS);
- Possessed Network Architecture design and network / infrastructure security experience;
- Ability to work under pressure of meeting deadlines under a fast growing workplace;
- Schedule flexibility to work off hours for call rotation or changes;
- Good vendor management experience;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- ITIL and/ or CCNP Certified;
- Working knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, IBM SoftLayer.
- Responsible for Network services platform;
- Design, innovate and improve the network infrastructure for region;
- Document, review and approve architecture, governance, disaster recovery and business continuity;
- Capacity planning and monitoring for existing sites, new sites and site expansions;
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for global region providing guidance on best practices, tools and processes to manage network resources across the organization;
- Responsible for the network configuration changes (switch / firewall / router / wireless) and network performance;
- Response to the service requests, incidents, change requests related to the network infrastructure, data centre / server room, office network & equipment;
- Work in a highly collaborative mode across the organization and vendors to ensure that implementation for networks are well understood and managed; effectively communicate design changes to all affected parties;
- Work closely with vendors and stakeholders to ensure the smooth operations and implementation of network and related infrastructure services;
- Lead continuous improvement effort for organization to optimize performance and cost of services for network services.