We have an excellent career opportunity to expand your technical expertise in Information Technology to compliment the respective business programme lead in formulating innovative strategies and approaches to plan, direct and implement large scale and complex projects like Artificial Intelligence, Sensors, Internet of Things, Robotic Process Automation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Have at least 5 years of Information Technology (IT) project / programme experience;
- Proven record of successfully supporting multiple projects;
- Solid understanding of project management processes and tools;
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation;
- Possess strong management skills, meticulous and organised with a positive mindset;
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in cloud-based platform development projects.
- Responsible to study / analyse / evaluate historical project / programme performances and translate into an end-to-end technical design architecture blueprint (portfolio), which are aligned to the corporate architecture landscape;
- Conceptualize, Architect, Design Digital Solutions & Research, Evaluate of new technologies to formulate the winning strategies;
- Document all solutionsâ€™ strategies and approaches and triangular them into systematic methodologies and actionable solutions based on priority, complexity and scale;
- Work closely with the respective business programme lead in the organization\’s digital transformation journey;
- Understand the implementation challenges from the various cross functional departments and propose long-term solutions for intervention and re-alignment;
- Provide governance, processes and standards, ensuring compliance with policies and best-practices for overall portfolio-level strategies;
- Establish framework for program documentation, progress and performance tracking;
- Conduct study on program performance and derive improvement strategies after program roll-out.