If you are an experienced and passionate Data Engineer, this is the opportunity for you. Excellent career opportunity to be part of leveraging data to transform the enterprise and be at the forefront of innovation working in a high performance and fun team.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a big data analytics environment;
- Experience using open source data science tools such as R, Python, TensorFlow and GPU computing to deploy and manipulate large data sets;
- Experience in solutions using technologies such as Hadoop / Hive / Hbase / NoSQL;
- Experience in creating and managing data assets within IBM Netezza environment;
- Extensive experience working with very large data sets, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation and machine learning;
- Proven track record of solving challenging problems by applying advanced analytics;
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Corporate Banking / Financial Services experiences.
- Architect the overall supporting storage and compute infrastructure to support the deployment of the analytics models, applications and visualization of the results;
- Building APIs or batch job for data consumption;
- Work with the IT Source System teams to finalize the data transformation logic;
- Design and implement data pipelines to incorporate new big data sets;
- Proactively identify and escalate any data quality and mapping issues;
- Build analytics tool that uses data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics;
- Applying feature transformations for machine learning models on new data sets;
- Continuously monitoring and testing the system to ensure optimized performance of the models.