We are looking for Risk Analysts to be part of Credit Risk team and focusing on different Credit Risk projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking / Information Technology;
- Good knowledge of Credit Risks and Financial Products;
- Experience in performing and supporting User Acceptance Testing;
- Proficient in developing test cases, scenarios and strategies;
- Good knowledge in Risk Reporting;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions and Pivot table;
- Proficient with MS Access and database management systems;
- Experience working with business owners in analyzing solutions and maintaining reports;
- Ability to gather, analyse and present relevant information precisely and clearly;
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior working experience in Credit Risk domain.
- Active support in credit risk management and Basel II reporting project;
- Develop test strategy, test scenarios and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) using SQL / scripting;
- Document UAT, support users queries and resolve UAT issues;
- Involve in simple users specifications write-up;
- Involve in planning and scheduling project to ensure timeline is met accordingly;
- Work closely with business users to gather and analyze requirements;
- Ensure that changes/enhancements are implemented with high quality;
- Develop functional specifications, design and develop reports;
- Proactively review work processes to improve productivity and quality of reports.