An exciting opportunity as a Business Report Analyst with a large financial institute.
- Degree, preferably in IT or data-related discipline;
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in system implementation and testing;
- Knowledge of Basel credit rating models preferred;
- Proficient in MS excel and knowledge of SQL/SAS;
- Highly organized and flexible in prioritizing competing work demands;
- Able to produce quality results under tight timelines;
- Team player with good attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a financial institute.
- Assist in the implementation of data enhancement initiatives;
- Prepare test scenarios/cases and perform system testing for BAU production fixes, system migration and enhancements;
- Review functional specifications and/or business requirement specifications for change requests and enhancements;
- Work closely with technology teams to handle production issues till closure;
- Perform reconciliation between source system and downstream data;
- Generate Basel models monitoring codes and trigger reports;
- Prepare the models monitoring reports for submission to senior management;
- Conduct regular data quality checks to identify any data abnormality and work with different business units to resolve the discrepancy/issue;
- Perform ad-hoc data extraction and participate in data-related projects.