An exciting opportunity as a Technical Business Analyst for a top global bank for new initiatives into traditional databases and Big Data Technologies.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Good business domain and experience in banking systems;
- Good knowledge and experience in SDLC;
- Proficient hands-on experience in Oracle 11g, SQL and Unix Shell Scripting;
- Adept in leveraging latest technologies, best practices and lead in the formation of effective information analytics expertise;
- Excellent command over verbal/ written English and presentation to engage business stakeholders and good leadership skills;
- Organised and positive working attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Big Data experience / exposure / knowledge is preferred.
- Responsible for providing data management solutions for business users;
- Prepare and plan server and application migration;
- Responsible for batch executions and implementation activities;
- Engage end-users to understand business data and reporting requirements;
- Collaborate with technical teams on the design and delivery of the solution;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Ensure team alignment on project goals, objectives and business outcomes.