You will form part of the Group Customer Experience and Innovation unit, a multi-disciplinary team that drives value creation for our client's business, with a focus on
designing customer journeys, assets and experiences for multiple touchpoints.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Engineering, Business or Humanities;
- 10+ years of relevant working experience in product development/management, customer-oriented, or service-related functions/organisations in roles that involve understanding customer needs, redesigning customer journeys, leading to improved business performance;
- Good leadership qualities and mentorship abilities;
- Creative problem solver;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Inherently empathetic and curious;
- Good communicator with excellent presentation skills;
- Is a team player with the ability to engage internal/external stakeholders.
- Experience in working with insurance/finance products;
- â€‹Lead a team of designer researchers to redesign key customer journeys;
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and customers to improve these key customer journeys;
- Provide completed, detailed journey blueprints to Strategy & Transformation team for them to operationalise these journeys;
- Facilitate Group Marketing/CXI initiated projects by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and delivering better solutions customers;
- Research and provide insight into helping transform Group Marketing’s product development and product management processes/structures;
- Mentor and assist with the personal development of CXI team members.