We are looking for a Test Analyst who will be assisting in the implementation of the various regulatory initiatives for Group Finance and Risk Management Group in the Bank.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Quantitative Studies, Computer Science or Engineering;
- Has at least 2 years of relevant experience in testing and/or data analysis within Financial Services industry;
- Good experience in executing SQL queries or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA);
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Experience in working on data sets to perform data quality checking and clearing;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- A good team player, with the ability to function independently as well.
- Experience using Murex Limit Controller or Moody’s Ray;
- Knowledge of capital rules, in particular Standardised Approach – Counterparty Credit risk (SA-CCR).
- Develop SQL Queries to execute test cases and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing;
- Assess impact on regulatory capital pertaining to specific rules within the solution;
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful testing;
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results, defect management);
- Analyze data trends so as to identify potential issues;
- Analyze and provide support for User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure that the system is performing;
- Provide coordination for project implementation and process documentation.