An exciting opportunity for all Cyber Security enthusiast to join a fast-growing and leading team of specialists in a research-led and self-enriching environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 2-8 years of IT security experience;
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing against Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 security vulnerabilities and SANS Top 25;
- Experience in reviewing operating systems, web applications, database servers, network devices, firewalls and infrastructure appliances;
- Knowledge in information security principles such as cryptography and networking such as TCP/IP ports and protocols;
- Familiarity with tools such as HP Webinspect, Fortify, IBM App Scan, Kali Linux/Backtrack, Burp Suite;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Pursuing/Attained OSCP / CREST certification;
- Knowledge in offensive, defensive techniques and technologies.
- Provide consulting in the areas of IT Security, including Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- Perform technical reviews and consultancy to clients on servers, network devices and applications;
- Responsible to maintain company's high integrity business processes, systems and applications to provide accurate, timely information;
- Provide Application Vulnerability Assessment services through comprehensive testing process;
- Follow-up with respective owners on the actions to be taken from the Vulnerability Assessment outcome, ensuring that all issues detected are remediated accordingly;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing / implementing countermeasures;
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks;
- Work with internal sales teams for pre-sales activities and support bidding process;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to be trusted IT security advisers.