Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to support the Regional Technology Controller team.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accountancy;
- At least 2 years of experience in management reporting and analysis;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Hyperion tools
- Posses good financial control mindset and balance sheet substantiation;
- Able to distill and frame issues clearly to internal stakeholders;
- Proactive, motivated and independent;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and able to work across different departments and locations.
- Experience in Banking;
- Prepare monthly financial performance reports and analysis for the Technology functions
- Prepare monthly report on technology allocation and variance analysis
- Perform monthly recovery of technology spent
- Review journals submitted by units are accurate, correct and well documented
- Prepare monthly schedules of Technology balance sheet items
- Assist in annual budgetary exercise on data collation, validation and consolidation
- Any other ad hoc requests.